Flat indoor drop cable is used for FTTH(fiber to the home) fiber optic cable, which used for linking the equipment and components in the fiber optic network. The fibers is position between two parallel steel wire/FRP. Then this cable is completed with black or white LSZH sheath.
The fiber drop cable is widely used in the access network,because of its softness and light weight.
The advantages of fiber drop cable:
1. High-quality optical fiber provides greater bandwidth and enhances network transmission performance;
2. Two parallel FRP or metal reinforcements make the optical cable have good compression resistance and protect the optical fiber;
3. The optical cable has simple structure, light weight and strong practicability;
4. Unique groove design, easy to peel off, convenient to connect, simplify installation and maintenance;
5. Low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant polyethylene sheath or flame-retardant PVC sheath, environmental protection;
6. It can be matched with a variety of field connectors, and can be completed on site.
OPTICO COMMUNICATION (www.fiberopticom.com) focuses on the development of fiber optic network communication product lines and provides a comprehensive solution to the fiber connectivity system components. We supply fiber optic components, such as fiber patch cord, PLC splitter, SFP transceiver, MTP/MPO, CWDM/DWDM, FTTH solution, Data center wiring solution, etc. All the products adopt strict quality standards in the production and inspection, ensuring excellent operation performance and good product stability, and safely and reliably ensuring the long-term use of products.
|Part Number||Bow-Type Drop Cable GJXH|
|Fiber Count||2 core ( also supply 1 core, 4 core )|
|Strength Member||Two parallel steel wire/FRP|
|Cable Dimension (WxH approx.)||(2.0±0.2)x(3.0±0.2)mm|
|Out Jacket color||black or white|
|Application||FTTH cable (Fiber to the home), used indoor, Access network|
|Mode Field Diameter||1310nm||μm||9.0±0.4|
|Core-Cladding Concentricity Error||μm||≤0.5|
|Cladding-Coating Concentricity Error||μm||≤12.0|
|Cable Cutoff Wavelength||nm||λcc≤1260|
|Macro-Bending Loss||1turn×10mm radius@1550nm||dB||≤0.75|
|1||Allowable Tensile Strength||Short Term||120 N|
|2||Allowable Crush Resistance||Long Term||2200 (N/100mm)|
|Long Term||1000 (N/100mm)|
|3||Minimum Static Bend Radius||10 times|
|4||Minimum Dynamic Bend Radius||20 times|
|7||Fiber Color Code||01- Blue, 02- Orange, 03- Green, 04- Brown|