Data center requirements for fiber optic patch cords
(1) In recent years, data centers have continuously increased the bandwidth requirements of network transmission systems, which has also led to the continuous enhancement of the performance of optical fiber jumpers. According to different needs, the types are also increasing, such as: LC ultra-low insertion loss single Mode fiber patch cords, LC ultra-low insertion loss multimode fiber patch cords, LC one-tube dual-core fiber patch cords, LC bending insensitive fiber patch cords, etc.
(2) Ultra-low insertion loss single-mode fiber jumpers have longer transmission distances than ultra-low insertion loss multi-mode fiber jumpers, and ultra-low insertion loss multi-mode fiber jumpers are cheaper than ultra-low insertion loss multi-mode fiber jumpers. One tube The dual-core optical fiber jumper maximizes space utilization, and the bending-insensitive fiber jumper has the strongest anti-interference ability.
(3) Different LC fiber patch cords meet the different needs of data centers. At present, the classification of LC fiber patch cords can meet most of the requirements of data centers. It can be said that LC-LC fiber patch cords have great advantages in data centers.
Advantages of LC-LC fiber patch cord
(1) From the above detailed classification and applicability, it can be seen that in design and development, LC fiber jumpers are constantly improving their own performance, such as: ultra-low insertion loss, improved space utilization, simplified polarity conversion process, and reduced Sensitivity, etc., continue to provide the best solutions for high-density applications in data centers.
(2) Compared with the fiber optic patch cords of other interfaces, the interface of LC fiber optic patch cords can show excellent performance in most environments and can be suitable for most environments, so it can bring a lot in use The convenience.
Data center level LC-LC fiber patch cord solution
(1) LC ultra-low insertion loss optical fiber jumper
LC ultra-low insertion loss fiber optic patch cords are divided into single-mode and multi-mode. The ultra-low insertion loss single/multi-mode fiber optic patch cords provided by OPTICO all use Class A connections. Class A connectors can ensure ultra-low insertion loss and best Return loss effectively reduces the error rate and ensures the reliability of transmission. The reference data for Class B connectors in IEC 61753-1 is that the average value is ≤0.12dB, and the maximum value of the samples exceeding 97% is ≤0.25Db.
(2) LC one-tube dual-core optical fiber jumper
A dual-core optical fiber jumper allows two-way transmission in a single optical fiber. Compared with conventional jumpers, it saves time and cost during fiber wiring, more flexible management, and more convenient wiring. Its unique design meets high requirements. The interconnection and cross-connection of the density application data center provide the best solution for private network and internal installation.
(3) LC bending insensitive fiber jumper
LC bending insensitive fiber jumpers have the characteristics of low loss and high transmission rate. The attenuation of bending accessories in the long wavelength range is very small. Even if the bending radius is 7.5mm, the additional loss of the 1625nm window is only 0.8dB, which can fully meet the requirements of small size light. Devices and high-density applications have special requirements for bending performance.
How to choose data center-level LC-LC fiber optic patch cords?
(1) According to the scene
Fully consider future growth needs and reserve sufficient spare space for expansion. Therefore, it is better to choose LC-LC ultra-low insertion loss single-mode fiber jumpers in the choice of LC-LC fiber jumpers.
(2) According to the budget
According to the budget and considering the future growth demand, the fiber patch cord can be considered as the most suitable LC-LC multimode OM3 bending insensitive fiber patch cord. It saves time and cost more when performing fiber optic cabling, more flexible management and more convenient cabling. Its unique design meets the interconnection and cross-connection of high-density application data centers, and provides the best solution for private networks and internal installations.
This article describes in detail the advantages of data center-level LC-LC fiber optic patch cords and how to choose them. I hope that these can help you deploy a safer and more stable data center-level fiber optic cabling system and bring you higher benefits.