The CWDM optical module played a huge role in the CWDM system and successfully solved the problems in the optical fiber transmission network. CWDM optical modules have 8 major advantages, which are summarized as follows:
1. "Transparent" transmission of data;
2. Ultra-large capacity, making full use of the huge bandwidth resources of optical fiber;
3. Greatly save fiber resources and reduce construction costs;
4. High networking flexibility, economy and reliability;
5. All-optical network switching can realize long-distance non-electric relay transmission;
6. Simplified laser module, thereby reducing the volume of equipment and saving room space;
7. Optical layer recovery is independent of business and rate, and can effectively protect data;
8. No semiconductor cooler and temperature control function are needed, so the power consumption can be significantly reduced, which is only 12.5% of DWDM.
OPTICO focuses on R&D and design of optical communication products and provides system solutions for users. It uses innovative and advanced technologies for communication and data connections.
Its products are widely used in next-generation mobile networks, fixed access networks, metropolitan area networks, and Data centers and other fields.
More details please contact Shirely@fiberopticom.com