Outdoor MDU 216B Splitter Terminal
The MDU 216B Splitter Terminal from Optic Network Technology Co.Ltd. is rugged, low cost, low profile interconnection between central office and multi-dwelling units of FTTx application.
The design of MDU 216B splitter terminal combines the functionality of a local convergence cabinet with MDU terminal.
Its multi-layer design allows installers to access only the components necessary for initial installation or subscriber turn-up. It can house the
splitter and allows for pigtail splicing of distribution/drop cables as needed.
· Indoor or outdoor rated
· available 1x4, 1x8, 1x16 splitter as well as
2x4, 2x8, 2x16 splitter
· Max. up 16 pcs of FTTH drop cable or pigtails
· Suitable for wall-mounting or pole mounting
· 2 pcs of inlet ports and 16 pcs of outlet ports
· With door lock
· Telecommunication Network
· Local Area Network
· FTTH, FTTC, FTTB
Max. no. of adapter
No. of Ports
16 pcs of SC simplex
or LC duplex
2 input ports and
16 output ports
G.W of Carton
Quantity/per carton (pcs/carton)